Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Yale YRD156 is a key-free touchscreen deadbolt with Z-Wave Plus built in. It replaces a standard deadbolt in minutes using just a screwdriver and can be added to dozens of Z-Wave smart home and alarm systems with one-touch enrollment.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt on doors that are 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver
- The YRD156 is 100% key free making it more secure than standard deadbolts because there's no cylinder to pick. Plus, there's no keys to lose!
- Z-Wave Plus is built in and there's a single step enrollment process for adding the lock to compatible smart home and alarm systems.
- Works with dozens of Z-Wave Plus smart home and alarm systems including ADT, Honeywell, Vera, Qolsys, 2Gig and more.
- Keypad wakes by just touching the Yale logo - lock the door behind you by touching the logo
- Create unique entry codes for people you trust and delete codes when you need to
- You won't get locked out if the batteries die. Simply hold a 9V battery to the terminals below the keypad for a temporary charge.
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified and backed by Yale with a lifetime warranty on finish and mechicanical and one year for electronics
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical; one year for electronics
- The lock's touchscreen keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off
- Requires: Z-Wave smart home or alarm system with hub and app
- Handing: Self-handing (Please hand while in unlocked position)
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Face Bore: 1 1/2" or 2 1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Backset: 2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1 3/4" to 2 1/4"
- Strike: 1 1/8" x 2 3/4"
- Product Measurements:
- Exterior 11/16" x 2 9/16" x 3 9/16"
- Interior 3 3/4" x 3 1/8" x 6 3/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.