Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
For flagship HDBaseT Transmission performance, look no further than the TX-70-4K. Class A HDBaseT transmission means support for 4K UHD content; even HDR-10 @24Hz, up to 70m/230ft. 2-way PoH and EDID management completes this fully-loaded specification
- Low profile chassis of 18mm / 0.7” for easier, more convenient installations in tight spaces.
- Transmits discrete wide-band bidirectional IR control signal / routed serial commands (from compatible matrix) together within the HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/6
- Robust Class A HDBaseT™ transmission technology for stable 4K/HD distribution and control resistant to electrostatic and environmental interference compared to conventional UTP transmission
- Distribution of video (4K & 1080p), multichannel audio, bidirectional IR, POH power and 10/100 Ethernet over single Cat5e/6
- Multichannel audio supports 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD
- HDMI v2.0 with HDCP 2.2
- Full 3D compatibility up to 1080p
- Switchable RS-232 selection for firmware update
- Power options - additional phoenix port and threaded DC for use of both standard and locking DC power plugs
- Visual LED indication for power supply, signal status to show display connection, HDCP in signal and Link between HDBaseT™ devices
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification of signal • Energy efficient universal power supplies included
- Mounting brackets and IR connections included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.