Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Part of the latest generation of WyreStorm 4K extenders for the latest generation of 4K HDR content, the EX-35-H2 features dynamic compression technology to enable high frame rate HDR-10 and HLG content to be transmitted over standard 10Gbps HDBaseT, both visually losslessly and without latency.
- 4K UltraHD extender set capable of transmitting AV content over medium
distances using single cable Cat6 cable
- HDBaseT™ Class B transmission of 4K HDR up to 35m/115ft and 1080p
@60Hz 36bit up to 70m/230ft
- Full UHD 4K transmission supporting HDMI 2.0 video standards
- Supports all high definition resolutions including 4K UHD @30hz 4:4:4 24bit | 4K HDR @24Hz 4:2:0 10bit (BT.2020) – see specifications for details
- Revised chipset increases compatibility with new 4K UHD source devices
- Transmits discreet wide-band bidirectional IR/RS-232 control signals together with HDMI over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- Low profile chassis of 15mm for easier, more convenient installations behind screens at display zones
- Supports 2ch PCM and 7.1 multichannel audio up to DTS-X and Dolby Atmos
- 2-way PoH (Power over HDBaseT™) enables either transmitter or receiver to be remotely powered by the other locally powered so mains power connectivity is not required at both source and display location
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 3D compatible
- Switchable RS-232 function mode on transmitter and receiver for firmware update
- Threaded bushings allow use of both standard and locking DC power plugs
- Visual LED indication for power, display connection signal status, HDBaseT™ link, and HDCP presence in signal
- Cable termination follows IEEE-568B standards
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification of signal for easy installation
- Energy efficient universal power supply included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.