Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
A feature rich and highly versatile product that simplifies, combines and improves the relationship between HDMI, HDBaseT and stereo audio for integrators, this amplifier incorporates 3:1 audio switching from centralized AV sources, ARC or local audio input, and can be used centrally, in-line or as a display device for one of the most flexible and powerful applications of HDBaseT technology to date.
- Combined HDBaseT Repeater, Receiver and Class D Amplifier all-in-one
- HDBaseT Input, HDBaseT Output
- 3:1 Audio Switcher/Receiver Audio from centralized source via HDBaseT Transmitter or Matrix Device, Audio Return Channel (ARC) or Local Audio Input via 3.5mm
- AMP used centrally with AV source, in-line close to speakers, wall mounted near data connections or locally at display location
- 70m/230ft transmission between transmitting device and AMP then another 70m/230ft to next AMP
- Fully cascadable up to 7 times from single transmitting device (Matrix or HDBaseT transmitter)
- 50m/164ft Power-over-HDBaseT Passthrough to PoH enabled display receivers
- HDMI output for direct connection of HD display either in-line to each AMP connected or at the end of the run
- 2.1 stereo audio at 25w per channel
- Left/Right spring terminal connections for speakers
- RCA subwoofer output connection
- Bidirectional control of source and display via IR or addressable RS-232 commands (Tx, Rx, Gnd) sent with HD Audio & Video along the single Cat5e/6
- EDID management and pre-sets via DIP switch
- LED indication of audio source selection HDBaseT, Local or ARC
- Accessory pack including configuration software, remote, IR receiver
- Compact size for flexible integration location
- Product dimensions: 1.23" x 7.01" x 7.96"
- Product weight: 1.51 lbs
- Shipping weight: 2.2 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.