Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
URC VL-9505-RFR-WH RF Duplex Receptacle (White).The Vivido split receptacle replaces regular receptacles to provide local and remote RF ON/OFF control of a single outlet. Moreover, the receptacle provides other programmable functions (scenes, events, association, etc.) when used with a URC or other Z-Wave compliant controllers. The receptacle can be manually and remotely controlled by commands sent from an URC controller or other Z-Wave compatible controllers or programs. A Vivido RF Duplex Receptacle utilizes existing 120 V/AC 60Hz standard house wiring and fits into a standard wall box. No new wiring needed.
- Provides control of one outlet leaving the other one for normal use
- Complies with 2011 NEC section 406.12 specification that states all receptacles installed in dwelling units must be tamper resistant (dwelling units are defined in NEC Article 210.52)
- Offers UL listed safety shutter system that prevents insertion of foreign objects into receptacle
- Ability to be controlled remotely by other Z-Wave devices through association
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire to speed installation
- Electro-mechanical push button located at center of device for inclusion and ON/OFF operation
- Blue LED at center illuminates to indicate ON/OFF status
- Panic mode for increased security & integration with security systems
- Single button programming
- All-ON/All-OFF inclusion
- Patented indicator system alerts if receptacle is not set up on the network
- Configurable "power up state"
- Brand: Universal Remote Control
- Color: White
- Features: Switch
- Product Type: Lighting
- Security Type: Automation
- Form Factor: Wall Mount
- Size: 1 Gang
- Performance: Maximum amperage for receptacle: 15A
- Rating: 120V/AC, 60Hz
- Horsepower rating: 1/2 HP (9.8A)
- Performance Consideration: A URC Z-Wave enabled device must be within 30 feet of another Z-
- Terminations: Receptacle has three 6 pre-stripped wire leads for line, ground, and neutral
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.