Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The TRF-ZW2 communicates with your Z-Wave devices and your compatible URC control system, integrating them seamlessly together into a single user interface for control. Incorporating this gateway as part of a URC control system enables a myriad of potential additions to your home. Easily expand your system by adding virtually any Z-Wave enabled device to your connected home. Options include URCs Vivido Lighting and many third party products such as door locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Secure remote device management and configuration(subscription required for offsite access)
- Two-way control for lighting, thermostats and door locks with all associated two-way enabled Z-Wave products (e.g.: URC VIVIDO, Schlage, Baldwin,
- Kwikset, Yale, Leviton, Cooper, GE,and more)
Two times more total memory compared to TRF-ZW1
- Macro Integration capable. For example, a homeowner could enter a specific code on a Z-Wave Door Lock and based on that personalized code, the Total
- Control MRX-8 or MRX-10 canset the house the way that homeowner prefers
- Product dimensions: 3.2 (W) x 1.2(H) x 4.5 (D)
- Product weight:12 oz
- Shipping weight: 1.0 pounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.