Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Designed to mount and interface with the Ubiquiti Networks RocketDish, the RP-5AC-GEN2 rocket PRISM AC-Gen2 5 GHz airMAX ac Radio BaseStation from Ubiquiti Networks uses airMAX ac technology to provide up to 500+ Mbps throughput. With a die-cast aluminum enclosure, this BaseStation can be installed in some of the harshest conditions, allowing for the data signal to reach greater distances. Inside the enclosure, you will find an Atheros MIPS 74Kc processor complete with 128MB of DDR2 RAM for enhanced processing power to allow for a stronger, more stable signal. Ports on the BaseStation include one Gigabit Ethernet port and two waterproof RP-SMA RF connections to prevent against water damage.
The BaseStation is capable of operating in both Access Point and Station modes allowing you to configure it to suit a variety of networking needs. Integrated QoS functionality allocates network resources to provide enhanced streaming of data while the airMAX engine with custom IC improves TDMA latency. Improved TDMA latency greatly increases data throughput and provides enhanced network speeds.
Worldwide 5 GHz Coverage
Deploy the Rocket Prism 5AC Gen 2 anywhere in the world. It delivers complete coverage of the 5 GHz spectrum with a single radio. The Rocket Prism 5AC Gen 2 allows for flexibility in configuring channel bandwidths (subject to local country regulations).
- Powerfu l Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- Usability Enhancements
- airMagic Channel Selection Tool
- Redesigned User Interface
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView Spectrum Analyzer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.