Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Powerline 500 AV Nano Adapter, model TPL-406E, uses an electrical outlet to create a secure high speed network. Two adapters are needed to start a network. Connect one adapter to your router and plug another adapter into an outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access. The compact form factor saves space around crowded electrical outlets. This adapter automatically connects to other TRENDnet Powerline AV adapters with no installation requiredTRENDnet recommends pressing the Sync' button to automatically change default encryption keys.
Use up to 8 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling. Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 80%. Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming. LED displays convey device status for easy troubleshooting. Advanced 128-bit AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
What's in the Box
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM (Utility & User's Guide)
- Network cable (1.5 m / 5 ft.)
- Standards: IEEE 1901, HomePlug AV, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3u
- Interface: 1 x 10/100 Mbps Auto-MDIX RJ-45 port, Power prong, A: North America Type B (NEMA 515)
- Frequency Band: 2 ~ 68 MHz
- Modulation: OFDM Symbol Modulation on link synchronization, 1024/256/64/8 - QAM, QPSK, BPSK, ROBO Carrier
- Protocol: TDMA, and CSMA/CA
- Speed: Ethernet: up to 200 Mbps (Full Duplex mode)
- Utility OS Compatibility: Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Nodes: Up to 8 (max)
- Overlapping Powerline Networks: Up to 4 (per electrical system)
- Coverage: Up to 300 m (984 ft.)
- Security: 128-Bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard)
- LED: Power (PWR), Powerline (PL) Connection, Best (Green), Better (Amber), Good (Red), No connection (Off), Ethernet (ETH) Connection, Solid, Blinking, Off
- Buttons: Sync (3 sec.)/Reset (20 sec.)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 70 x 50 x 43 mm (2.76 x 1.97 x 1.69 in.)
- Weight: A: 51 g (1.8 oz.)
- Power Source: 100~240V AC, 50~60Hz
- Consumption: Active mode: 2.2 Watts (max), Standby mode: 0.5 Watts (max)
- Temperature: Operating: 0 ~ 40C (32 ~ 104F)
- Storage: -10 ~ 55C (14 ~ 131F)
- Humidity: Max 95% (non-condensing)
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5 x 5 x 2.75"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.