Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The SurgeX Defender series Surge + PDU is the premier choice to protect small data centers, computer rooms, and IT environments. The Multi-Stage technology is superior to single-stage MOV circuitry found in conventional surge protectors and is instrumental in reducing downtime. It insures the highest level of protection from damaging surges, spikes, over voltage, EMI/RFI noise, and wiring faults - 80% of which occur from within a building every day. It is completely non-sacrificial and never requires reset, even after repeated power disturbances.This solution works in combination with a UPS, which is a key consideration to protect servers from power outages but is not designed to provide system wide surge protection. So don't be fooled, without the SurgeX Defender series Surge + PDU your investment is not protected. Experience the peace of mind that comes from knowing your business is protected 24/7.
SurgeX Defender Series SX-DS-520-FP 6 Output Receptacles features:
- Protects an IT system from power anomalies that can cause downtime, disruption, shutdown, and loss of income
- Increases the reliability of connected equipment
- Superior multi-stage technology
- Completely non-sacrificial and never requires reset
- Provides protection not found in a UPS
- Installs in tower or rack mount configuration
- Height (Rack Units): 1U
- Input Connectors: Power NEMA 5-20
- Rack Mounting Kit: Included
- Product dimensions:23 x 20 x 7 inches
- Product weight: 15.6 pounds
- Shipping weight: 16.05 pounds
- Manufacturer SKU:SX-DS-520-FP
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.