Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
SCP CAT6-JACK is designed for use in cat6 utp connectivity keystone applications such as wall plates, patch panels, surface mount boxes etc. The jack is built on a 90-degree configuration 110 idc punch down tower design. Meets or exceeds requirements for performance recognized by ansi/tia-568.2-d. Jack fits all other installed telecommunication wall plates, outlets and configurable patch panels. accommodates color codes for 568a and 568b.
SCP CAT6-JACK is the affordable approach to promote performance excellence over the life of system install. Our CAT6-JACK narrow housing design allows jacks to fit side by side or stackable in 1-6 port plates without clearance issues.
- Terminates 24-22AWG solid
- ANSI/TIA-568.2-D (CAT 6)
- ISO/IEC 11801-1 (Class E)
- ANSI/TIA-1096-A (Formerly FCC part 68)
- 50U" gold plated
- Housing abs, UL94v.0 Plenum Rated
- Power over HDBaseT PoE (95 Watts)
- 90-degree, includes dust cap
- IEEE 802.3bt PoE Type 1 (15.4 Watts)
- SIZE: 1.25" L x 5/8" W x 3/4" H 31.6mm L x 16.8mm W x 19.2mm H
- CAT6-JACK-BK: CAT6-JACK SNAP INSERT - BLACK
- CAT6-JACK-BL: CAT6-JACK SNAP INSERT - BLUE
- CAT6-JACK-GN: CAT6-JACK SNAP INSERT - GREEN
- CAT6-JACK-IV: CAT6-JACK SNAP INSERT - IVORY
- CAT6-JACK-LA: CAT6-JACK SNAP INSERT - LIGHT ALMOND
- CAT6-JACK-OR: CAT6-JACK SNAP INSERT - ORANGE
- CAT6-JACK-WT: CAT6-JACK SNAP INSERT - WHITE
- CAT6-JACK-Y: CAT6-JACK SNAP INSERT - YELLOW
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.