Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Steren Electronics 235-350 50' VGA Cable will get your equipment hooked up and going smoothly right away. With a slim design, it will fit in with your business or home office set up with precision. The 15 pin VGA cable is simple to use, just plug, twist the knobs and enjoy your connection. It has a black tone that will blend with your equipment nicely. The cord is made with molded connectors that make it easy to hook up as needed. With its long length, you can get the extended reach you want between equipment pieces.
What's in the Box
- Steren Electronics VGA Cable (50 ft)
- Length: 50 ft.
- Suitable for VGA/SVGA computer monitors, data projectors and other video displays
- Transfers analog video signals and connects to 15-Pin HD15 S/VGA jacks
- Fully molded construction with ferrites
- Super flexible satin black PVC jacket
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 4 x 8 x 8"
|Manufacturer||Steren Electronics, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||253-350BK|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.steren.com|
|Product Name||VGA Cable (with Ferrite)|
|Product Type||Video Cable|
|Cable Length||50 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.