Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Steren Electronics 253-310 cable is suitable for VGA/SVGA computer monitors, data projectors and other video displays. Transfers analog video signals and connects to 15 pin HD15 S/VGA jacks. Fully molded construction with ferrites and has a super flexible satin black PVC jacket.
What's in the Box
- 10 ft Steren Electronics 253-310 cable
- Use: Used to hook up or extend current monitor or video hook up, Ideal for video presentation devices, video splitter, & KVM
- Connection: Male to Male
- Length: 10 ft
- Suitable for VGA/SVGA computer monitors, data projectors and other video displays.
- Transfers analog video signals and connects to 15-Pin HD15 S/VGA jacks.
- Super flexible satin black PVC jacket
- Item Weight: 10.9 ounces
- Shipping weight: 1 lbs
|Manufacturer||Steren Electronics, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||253-310BK|
|Product Name||VGA/SVGA Monitor Cable with Ferrite|
|Product Type||Video Cable|
|Cable Length||10 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.