Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Steren Technologies 253-306BK is a 6 ft SVGA-M to SVGA-M with Ferrite Monitor Cables. Suitable for VGA/SVGA computer monitors, data projectors and other video displays.Transfers analog video signals and connects to 15-Pin HD15 S/VGA jacks. Fully molded construction with ferrites. Super flexible satin black PVC jacket.
What's in the Box
- 6 ft Steren 253-306BK SVGA-M to SVGA-M Ferrite Monitor
- Used to hook up or extend current monitor or video hook up
- Ideal for video presentation devices, video splitter, & KVM
- Connection: Male to Male
- Length:6 ft
- Suitable for VGA/SVGA computer monitors, data projectors and other video displays.
- Transfers analog video signals and connects to 15-Pin HD15 S/VGA jacks.
- Accurately transfers analog video signals from computers and other sources to VGA/SVGA monitors, projectors and displays
- Fully molded construction with ferrites.
- Super flexible satin black PVC jacket\100: Aluminum/Mylar foil cable shield
- 95% tinned copper braiding
- Tinned copper center conductor and drain wire
- 100% copper coil shielded connectors
- Nickel-plated beryllium Copper Contacts
- Constructed to HD15 and VGA/SVGA
- Item Weight: 8.5 oz
Product Dimensions: 0.91 x 7.48 x 7.09 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.