Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
TheSpeco Technologies VIP1D1surveillance camera incorporates a 3 mm to 9 mm auto iris varifocal lens that offers 1.3 Megapixels of resolution with 720 pixel density. Surveillance capabilities performs in day or night. This camera records video in the format: H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG codec that are supported by almost all the media players and smart device.
You can have this camera with desired memory space. This camera comes with an SD memory card slot wherein you can use memory card of your choice. Also, it comes with ONVIF support that defines protocols for interfacing this camera with other components.
You can connect this camera with your smart devices, like mobile phone, tablet or laptop through surveillance applications.
What's in the Box
Speco Technologies VIP1D1 1.3 Mp Indoor PoE IP Camera with 3 to 9mm Varifocal Lens
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS
- Scanning Mode: Progressive scan
- Minimum Illumination: Color: 2.5 lux, B&W: 0.2 lux (F1.2, 50 IRE)
- Day/Night: True Day/Night (IR-cut filter)
- Video Output: Yes (2P header for installation)
- Compression: H.264 (BP/MP/HP), MPEG4 (SP), MJPEG
- Resolution Supported: 1280 x 1024, 720p, D1, VGA, QVGA, CIF
- Frame Rate: 30 fps @ H.264 1.3 Mp, 5 fps @ MJPEG, QVGA
- 25 fps @ H.264 1.3Mp, 30 fps @ MJPEG, VGA
- 30 fps @ H.264 720p, 30 fps @ MJPEG 720p
- Streaming: Triple streaming
- Alarm Input / Output: In x 1 / Out x 1
- Ethernet: 10/100Mb/s
- Local Storage: microSD slot (card sold separately)
- Motion Detection: Yes (total 16 include/exclude windows)
- Event: Buffering (Pre & Post): Yes (10s/180s)
- Privacy Masking: Yes (8 windows)
- Web Browser: Cross; Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer
- Security: Password protection, IP filtering, HTTPS, SSL
- User Access: Maximum 10 users
- Protocols: IPv4/IPv6, Manual, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, RTP, RTSP, NTP, DHCP, SMTP, DDNS, HTTPS, RTCP, FTP, Bonjour
- Client: Remote: Web, Speco-VMS, Speco Manager
- Power Supply: PoE / 12 VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: PoE, 80 mA (PoE IEEE 802.3af) / 12 VDC, 330mA
- Operating Temperature / Humidity: 32 to 122F (0 to 50C)
- 0 to 90% RH
- Product Dimensions (HxD): 4.10 x 4.69"
- Weight: 10oz
- Shipping weight: 1.35 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.