Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The O2D60M is a state-of-the-art mega-pixel, dual-codec (H.264, MJPEG) IP/network camera built with embedded software and hardware technology. It enables real time transmission of synchronized video of up to 1080p and audio data. Remote clients can connect to O2D60M for real time video/audio data through various client solutions running on PCs and smartphones. Real time 2-way communication is available through the bidirectional audio communication feature.
Designed to be a stand-alone streaming audio & video transmission device, O2D60M can be applied to various applications such as video security, remote video monitoring, remote education, video conference or internet broadcasting system. Vandal proof and weather proof housing will extend the application area to harsh environments of wide temperature ranges. Integrated PoE (Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3af) will reduce the total cost of ownership by reducing on-site wiring for installation.
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p @ 30fps
- Motorized lens with auto focus
- Built-in standard PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Adaptive IR LEDs reduce IR saturation
- IR Range: 90 (depending on scene reflection)
- True Day/Night operation (IR cut filter)
- 2-way audio communication
- Sensor input and relay output
- Built-in heater and anti-fog glass reduces condensation
- IP66 compliant, weather resistant
- Conformant with ONVIF profile S
- Product dimensions:5.47 x 4.36"
- Product weight: 3.1 lbs
- Box dimensions:8.9 x 7.3 x 5.1"
- Shipping weight:4.25 pounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.