Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
D1BD is a dual-codec (H.264 & MJPEG) single channel encoder for Analog Cameras. It is a cost-effective solution for converting video from an analog camera into IP. Converts analog video into digital D1 resolution @ 30fps and supports H.264 and MJPEG codecs.
- Supported Resolutions: 704x480 / 704 x 240 / 640 x 480 / 352 x 240 /
- 176 x 112 @ 30fps
- Compression: H.264, MJPEG
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR
- Multiple Streaming: 3 simultaneous profiles
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, RTCP, RTP, RTSP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DHCP
- DDNS support: Speco DDNS
- Security: User ID & Password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS, digest authentication, user access log
- Analytics: Motion detection (3 regions)
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 8 and up)
- Mobile Apps: Speco ONSIP (iPhone, iPad and Android)
- PC Application: Speco NVR, SecureGuard
- Power Supply: 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 3W
- Operating Temperature: 32 F 113 F
- Operating Humidity: 8% 80% RH
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS
- Unit Dimensions: 1.8 (W) x 1.8 (H) x 0.75 (L)
- Unit Weight: 4 oz.
- Shipping weight: 1 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.