Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The960H Diamond Dome Series Miniature Indoor Camera with 3.6mm Fixed LensfromSpeco Technologiesis equipped with a 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD sensor that records videos in 700 TVL resolution. The camera captures clear images even in low-light conditions with a minimum illumination of 0.1 lux.
With up to 8 programmable user-defined privacy masking zones, you can mask the area of the picture where viewing is not desired. The built-in 2D Digital Noise Reduction function eliminates unwanted noise to offer blur-free images.
What's in the Box
- Speco Technologies 960H Diamond Dome Series Miniature Indoor Camera with 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- 3 x Tapping Screw 4x25
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD (960H)
- TV System: NTSC
- Total Pizels (HxV) 976 x 494
- Scan Frequencies: 15.734 kHz x 59.94
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- On Screen Display: Available
- Backlight Compensation: BLC/HLC
- S/N Ratio: 52 dB
- White Balance: ATw1/ATW2/ATW/Manual
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/60 to 1/100,000 sec (Auto)
- 2D-DNR: On/Off
- WDR Mode: DWDR
- Motion Detection: On/Off (4 zone)
- Privacy: On/Off (8 zone)
- Mirror: On/Off
- Sharpness: 0 to 31 (level adjustable)
- Day/Night: Auto/Color/B&W/Ext
- Product dimensions ( x H): 2.87 x 2.52"
- Product weight: 4.0 oz
- Box dimensions (LxWxH): 4.331 x 4.331 x 3.622"
- Shipping weight: 0.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.