Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Detects motion inside your home.
Cover all the angles
Your Ring Alarm kit only came with one motion detector, but chances are you've got more than one room in your home you want to monitor. Add additional motion detectors and get real-time security alerts on your mobile device whenever motion is detected indoors. Whether you're asleep upstairs or away on vacation, you'll be able to see which detector was triggered in the Ring mobile app. Depending on your system settings, motion can also trigger an alarm siren from your base station.
That blaring siren might be enough to scare off an intruder, but if you have a Ring Protect Plus plan, you'll also have 24/7 backup. The monitoring center will contact you when a motion detector is triggered. If they can't reach you or the other listed emergency contacts, they will dispatch emergency responders to your address.
Avoid false alarms
Motion detectors use passive infrared scanning to detect changes in temperature. The idea, of course, is that the warm body of an intruder will trigger the alarm. But what about your pets? Ring has included a sensitivity slider so that you can find the point at which your cat or small dog no longer triggers the alarm.
The Ring Alarm Security Motion Detector features:
- Single motion detector for Ring Alarm System.
- Sends you a mobile alert when motion is detected.
- Advanced motion sensitivity helps prevent false alarms from pets under 33 pounds.
- Mounts to indoor walls or corners.
- 3V lithium battery Included.
- Operating temperature range (Fahrenheit): 32 degrees to 120 degrees.
- 250-feet range to base station.
- Dimensions (in inches): 2-3/8 (width) by 3-1/2 (height) by 1-3/4 (depth)
- Weight (in ounces): 2.8 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Manufacturer SKU: 4SP1S7-0EN0
*Requires the Ring Alarm Security Kit.
*Ships to the continental US (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada (excluding Quebec).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.