Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Resolution Products RE324GD GE Interlogix-to-DSC Wireless Alarm Signal TranslatorInterlogix 319.5MHZ Wireless to DSC 433.MHZ Translator listens to GE protocol wireless devices. Compatible with Interlogix 319.5MHZ burglary sensors going to DSC 433MHZ panels.Translators will enroll: Keyfobs, DWS, Glassbreaks, PIRs, etc.
Translators DO NOT translate life saving devices i.e. Smoke, CO, or high heat sensors.Translators DO NOT translate older frequencies, such as the DSC 900MHz wireless. Translates each sensor's alarm, supervisory and trouble signals to panel.
What's in the Box
Resolution Products RE324GD GE Interlogix-to-DSC Wireless Alarm Signal Translator
- AAA Alkaline Batteries (x3)
- Receiver and Transmitter: Listens to SAW and crystal transmitters. Talks to SAW and crystal receivers.
- Backup batteries: Three AAA Alkaline
- External supply: 8.5 to 13 VDC or 6-9 VAC , Standard: Resolution RE012: 12VDC, 50mA, Optional: GE 60-898-ITI, for securing screw
- Wire connection polarity doesnt matter
- Current draw with supply: 4mA, normal operation
- Power Fail Conditions: 12V DC gone. Translator device ID supervisories (including low battery reports) are stopped during 12V DC loss
- Back-up Battery Life on 12V DC Fail: 72 hours (cumulative)
- Device Low Battery: When approximately 48 hours remain in back-up
- Housing dimensions: 4x6x1 inches
- External 12VDC power supply required. [Sold Separately].
- Separate ID for supervision of Translator's tamper, power supply and low battery.
- Dimensions: 4 x 6 x 1 inches
- Note: Translator is for use only with DSC systems that have "Easy Wireless Enrollment". These include Alexor, Impassa and Version 4.6 PowerSeries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.