Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Monitors any lifting or tilting door, or equipment movement. Alarm will signal at approximately 45 degree tilt.
Tilt Sensor is a full-featured security transmitter typically used to sense the tilt of overhead garage doors and windows. It will alarm when the sensor is tilted more than 45 degrees.
- Triggers at approx. 45 degree tilt
- Monitors any lifting or tilting door, or equipment movement
- Mount vertically in non-alarm position
- Strong, reliable RF signal
- 10-15 year battery life on CR123A battery
- Low Battery indication
- 3.25 x 1.40 x 1.05 inches
- RE606 - Connect+
- RE106 - GE Compatible Tilt Sensor
- RE206 - Honeywell & 2GIG Compatible Tilt Sensor
- RE306 - DSC Compatible Tilt Sensor
- Tilt Sensing Angle: 40° +/- 15° Upward Cone
- Tilt Operation Angles: 360°
- Tilt Element Technology: Gold-Plated Ball and Contacts, Non-Mercury
- Operational Life: 100,000 Cycles
- Mounting hardware: # 4 or #6 Screws
- Replacement Battery: CR123A 1550 mAH
- Temperature Range: 0°F - 120°F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.