Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Honeywells LYNX Touch 7000 control system features a bright, 7" full-color touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easy operation. It features on-screen video, Z-Wave automation capabilities, advanced alarm communications, garage door notification and control, tornado alerts for U.S. and Canadian residents, and remote software upgradeability.
LYNX Touch 7000 is designed for broadband cellular communications. The Wi-Fi module offers the lowest cost alarm communications (including two-way voice) and remote services solution saving installation time and reducing monthly operating costs.
Honeywells LYNX Connect app provides consumers with the ability to use an iOS or Android device to view video and operate the system on premises.
The Z-Wave connectivity module lets installers integrate security, lighting, thermostats, water valves and more for local and remote control. With Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services, users can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks, receive alerts and more from most smartphones, tablets and computers.
What's in the Box
- Resideo Security L7GSMPK Honeywell L7000 3GL Communicator Display (7")
- 7" color graphic touchscreen
- Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 16.7 million colors
- Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface
- On-premises video viewing
- Integrated video: System supports up to four cameras. Works with compatible Resideo Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support
- Alarm communication to AlarmNet and lifestyle messaging via the users Internet connection
- Two-way voice over Wi-Fi
- Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of:
- Thermostats, water valves, door locks, sirens, lighting, scenes, schedules and rules
- Local, automatic and remote control via Resideo Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Resideo Total Connect
- Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts)
- Emergency alerts (tornadoes) requires Resideo Total Connect with Information Services Package
- Dealer/Central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news)
- End-user requests for sales or service
- Advanced Protection Logic technology
- With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using a Honeywell GSM, CDMA* or IP communicator.
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Family message center (for user recorded messages)
- Works with Resideo Total Connect
- Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices
- Selected event notifications
- Voice chime by zone
- 10 selectable chime tones
- Automatic stay arming
- 48 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 46 Secondary, including Duress and Guest)
- Three panic functions
- Wall or desk mount
- Viewable event log stores up to 256 events
- Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
- Case tamper
- RF jam detection
- Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system
- Night Stay and Silent Exit modes
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Real-time clock display
- Garage Door Function
- Up to four garage doors per system
Zones and Devices
- One hardwired zone
- Wireless zones 80 programmable plus 24 dedicated to keyfobs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.