Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The CDMA-X Communicator easily connects to the Honeywell Home VISTA control panel and sends alarms and messages to AlarmNet for subsequent transfer to the central monitoring station. It can be mounted directly on the control panel or remotely. This communicator uses CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) technology for faster data transfers with lower latency (response time). Together, this results in speedier data transfers.
- Utilizes the Verizon Wireless network, communicates with AlarmNet
- Reports fire, burglary and status messages via CDMA
- Internal antenna provides additional security
- Uses two-way ECP communication with the VISTA control panel
- Allows uploading and downloading of control panel data via CDMA
- Fully powered from the VISTA control panel and utilizes its battery as backup
- Product dimensions: 4" x 7" x 1.75"
- Shipping weight: 1.0 pounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.