Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Honeywell CDMA-L57 is the first AlarmNet cellular communicator for the LYNX Touch panels that supports the Verizon (CDMA 1X RTT) cellular network. Traditionally, AlarmNet cellular modules used SIM cards that relied on GSM technology on the AT&T cellular network. Honeywell has been guaranteed CDMA-1x coverage from Verizon until 2022.
The CDMA-L57 is designed specifically for the LYNX Touch L5210 and L7000 panels. They must be Revision 8 or higher. If you have a revision 7, L5210 or L7000 you can get a firmware update via WIFI. This requires the Honeywell L5100-WIFI which can also be used in dual path setup as a primary communication path. If you have one of the earlier LYNX Touch systems such as the L5000, L5100, or L5200 you will need to upgrade the system to the L5210 or L7000.
What's in the Box
- Resideo Security CDMA-L57 AlarmNet Cellular Communicator
- Voltage Input: 5V (provided by the control panel)
- Idle Current: 75 mA, standby
- Average Current: 575mA, average transmit
- Peak Current: 1.6A peak transmit, 25% duty cycle
- Operating Temperature: -20 C to +55 C (for compliance agency: 0?C to +49?C)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +70 C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing (for compliance agency 0% to 85%)
- CDMA RF Features: Dual-band support for both the 800MHz cellular and 1.9GHz PCS bands, Adheres to CDMA authentication as specified in CDMA 1X, Support for IS-95A/B and CDMA 1X Release 0/A.
|Voltage Input||5V (provided by the control panel)|
|Idle||75 mA, standby|
|Average||575mA, average transmit|
|Peak||1.6A peak transmit, 25% duty cycle|
|Operating Temperature||-20?C to +55?C (for compliance agency: 0?C to +49?C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40? to +70?C|
|Humidity||0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing (for compliance agency 0% to 85%)|
|CDMA RF Features||Dual-band support for both the 800MHz cellular and 1.9GHz PCS bands.|
Adheres to CDMA authentication as specified in CDMA 1X.
Support for IS-95A/B and CDMA 1X Release 0/A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.