Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The VTX-R HDBaseT 5-play Video Receiver receives an HDMI video signal over Cat5e/6 from a VTX-T HDBaseT Video Transmitter. The VTX-R can be powered using 2-way PoH (Power over HDbaseT). An Ethernet port provides network connection through the remote VTX-T transmitter. It also receives an IR or RS-232 control signal through the same Cat cable and delivers it to the connected display or projector.
- Support for high resolution video up to 4K.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant, supporting HDMI 1.4.
- Utilizes HDBaseT 5-play technology for HDMI video, Ethernet pass-through, IR, and RS-232 control as well as power over Cat5e/6 cable.
- Extends HDMI video at 1080p resolution up to 328ft (100m) and 4Kx2K up to 230ft (70m).
- One RS-232 port for bidiretional control of remote devices over HDBaseT.
- One infrared input and output for 2-way IR transmission over HDBaseT.
- Two 10/100 BaseT RJ45 ports for Ethernet pass-through.
- Ultra-slim design.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.