Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Qolsys IQ Mini QS-1115-840 is a powerfully small door/window sensor that can be placed almost anywhere. This mini door or window contact almost disappears where it is mounted. Barely over 2" long and only a half inch thick it is the most powerful mini contact on the market today. With an innovative antenna design the IQ Mini DW has superior range and boasts double batteries for impressive life to keep you connected to the IQ Panel better than ever before.
What's in the Box
Qolsys IQ Mini QS-1115-840Door/Window Sensor
- Mounting adhesive
- Batteries not included
- Can be easily mounted on doors or windows with included adhesive
- Alerts IQ Panel if moved more than 1
- Can be programmed as Safety Sensor for medicine cabinets, chemical storage, safes or storage closets
- Using Alarm.com you can get a text if your door or window is left open
- Create automation rules like turn on light when door is opened or adjust thermostat if window left open
- Requires two (2) 3V CR2032 Batteries
- The built-in tamper switch triggers an alert if the cover is removed
- Create custom names for each sensor, determine unique chime type, choose voice prompts on or off
- Sensor: 2.25H x 1W x .5D
- Wireless signal range: 600ft (200M), open air.
- Code outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery.
- Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Unique code ID
- Supervisory keep-alive interval: 70 minutes.
- RF Peak field strength: typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
- Operating Temperature: -10C~50C Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing Storage Temperature: -40-80C
- Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years with 3V Lithium (x2).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.