Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Platinum Tools 100062C EXO Crimp Frame with EZ-RJ45 Die for EZ-RJ45 Connectors is built to terminate EZ-RJ45 connectors. The crimp tool improves the trim and crimping processes of EZ-RJ45 connectors by using a single cycle crimp and flush trim.
The EZ-RJ45 Die is designed to lock connectors into place, seating them in the correct position for termination. The die is equipped with a hardened steel blade to trim the conductors flush to the face of the connector during termination. The hardened steel improves the life of the blade, allowing the blade to stay sharper and last longer between blade replacements.
The EXO Crimp Frame itself has ergonomic, comfort grip TPR (thermoplastic rubber) handles and a push button lock, to allow users to compress the handles and stow the tool for easy storage. The push button lock will keep the tool secure and compact in your toolbox, belt pouch, or pocket until the next time you need to use it.
Miswiring a connector costs time and money, so the EXO Crimp Frame has the T568A/B wiring sequence inscribed on the tool just below the die. This lessens the need to replace or rewire incorrectly wired connectors, and makes it easier for any job, large or small, to pass inspection.
Due to its die and tool design, the EXO Crimp Frame with EZ-RJ45 Die can be used right or left-handed, just remove the die and turn it around before re-inserting it back into the tool. The transition is smooth and easy, and it means that no matter what hand you’re used to crimping with, you’ll only ever need one tool to do it.
- Single cycle crimp and flush trim
- EZ-RJ45 Die is easily interchangeable
- Reversible EZ-RJ45 Die allows for ambidextrous operation
- Connectors lock into tool for correct positioning during crimp
- Push button lock allows for easy storage
- Ergonomic design includescomfort grip TPR handles
- Includes EZ-RJ45 Die for crimping EZ-RJ45 connectors
- Compatible with EZ-RJ45 connectors: EZ-RJ45 Cat5e and Cat6, Shielded Cat5e, and Cat6 connectors (internal and external ground)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.