Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.NEC's PA653UL is a 6500-lumen LCD laser projector with advanced professional installation features for higher education and corporate users. The newly developed sealed optical engine creates a filter/maintenance free projector. With its multitude of digital inputs, connection to any computer or high definition device is possible. Enjoy design and installation flexibility with a complete line of optional powered lenses (lens shift, focus and zoom), tilt-free and portrait installation capabilities along with built-in edge blending and stacking. The HDBaseT input and seperate HDBaseT repeater provide single connections for uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, ethernet power and various control signals.
- 4K Ready - Display stunning 4K 60P content using NECs proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details. HDR10 and BT.2020 signals from Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K TV broadcasting are supported on all digital inputs
- Basic control of competitors product reducing the need for reprogramming of a control system. (call NEC for complete list)
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing 4 projectors via HDBaseT Loop Out
- Utilization of the optional MultiPresenter Stick provides those looking for a network connection easy connection with up to 12 devices at once. (Win, MAC, Android, iOS) Screen mirroring for Android and Win. Simple annotation software
- High performance video processing/scaling creates life-like images
- Integrated software applications such as Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon, Extron XTP and PJ link allow for complete interactivity and control
- 6500-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications
- Product dimensions:22.8 x 8.2 x 19.4"
- Product weight: 40.1 lbs
- Box dimensions:35.5 x 28.5 x 12"
- Shipping weight: 55 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.