Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The HDMI over IP PoE Extender allows HDMI equipment to be connected to create a Video Wall of a user configurable size (X by Y) supporting 100s of screens, depending on network bandwidth, utilizing one receiver for each display in the array.
The transmitter unit isconnected using a LAN switch (PoE or non-PoE), with maximum distances of 330ft (100m) of Cat5e/6 cable between equipment.
Set-up and configuration of the video wall function is carried out using the MuxLab ProDigital Network Controller (500811) sold separately.
- HDMI/RS232 over IP
- Configure a Video Wall array with 100's of displays, depending on network bandwidth
- Supports up to 1080p resolutions
- Visually lossless video (1 frame latency)
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Transmission up to 390ft (120m) between one (1) TX and one (1) RX when no LAN switch is used in a point-to-point scenario
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- HDMI 1.3a
- Supports PoE
- Product dimensions:4.40 x 3.00 x 1.00
- Product weight: 1 lbs
- Shipping weight: 1.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.