Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
TheMuxLab 500910 Wall Mount Balun Fixtureis used for custom installation of a MuxLab square balun behind a decora compatible wall plate. With a RJ45 connection, the baluns can be attached to the front or rear facing. Using the spring latching mechanism, the fixture holds the balun securely and also allows for quick removal, which increases versatility in mounting. To support a fully Cat5 cabling solution, the appropriate MuxLab baluns are installed near the equipment at the head end. With the one-piece design, the balun fixture is easy to maintain. It attaches to standard gang boxes and mud rings.
What's in the Box
- MuxLab 500910 Wall Mount Balun Fixture
- 2 x Built-in Phillips 6-32 Self-tapping Screws
- Environment: Custom audio-video systems in a structured cabling environment.
- Application: Wall or furniture recessed-mounting of MuxLab baluns in audio-video rooms, boardrooms, offices, homes, classrooms, training centers.
- Capacity: Single (1) position.
- Compatible baluns: MuxLab baluns measuring: 2.4 x 2.25 x 1 (6.1 x 5.7 x 2.5 cm).
- Orientation: Baluns may be installed front or rear facing.
- Snap-in mechanism: Baluns lock into position via spring latch mechanism.
- Enclosure: Black painted steel
- Mounting holes: Standard Decora mounting hole configuration
- Mounting hardware: Two (2) built-in Phillips 6-32 self-tapping screws included.
- Product dimensions (WxHxD): 1.3 x 4 x 2.7"
- Product weight: 2.6 oz
- Box dimensions: 4.7 x 3.4 x 2.3"
- Shipping weight: 0.25 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.