Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Designed for small commercial and residential applications, the Rackmount Transceiver Chassis allows several MuxLab desktop transceivers to be mounted in a 1U 19 relay rack for custom audio-video applications where the source equipment is installed in a central wiring room.
Supports the line of LongReach CCTV IP PoE extenders & the shorter distance CCTV IP PoE Extenders both over Coax cable. MuxLabs line of CCTV IP Extenders over Cat5e/6 cable are also designed to fit in the chassis.
The 3-Port Rackmount Transceiver Chassis fits most MuxLab Extenders including: 500112, 500114, 500451, 500451-PoE, 500453, 500454, 500454-PoE, 500456, 500753, 500754, 500755 and 500756.
What's in the Box
- MuxLab 1U Rack-Mountable Transceiver Chassis (Black)
- 4 x 10-32 Screw & Washer for Rack Mounting
- Environment: Custom audio-video systems in a structured cabling environment.
- Application: Head-end installations, audio-video rooms, telecom rooms
- Capacity: Three (3) positions
- Compatible products: MuxLab transceivers measuring 4x4 x 2.95 x 1 (11.1 x 7.5 x 2.5 cm)
- Snap-in mechanism: Baluns lock into position via spring latch mechanism.
- Rack height: 1U (1.75), 19 rack
- Enclosure: Black painted aluminium
- Mounting holes: Four (4) rack-mounting holes
- Mounting hardware: Four (4) rack-mounting 10-32 screws and washers are included
- Slot Id: Silkscreen on front and rear. Slots numbered 1 to 3
- Standards: EIA/TIA
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19 x 1.75 x 3.8"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Box dimensions (LxWxH): 20.9 x 5 x 4.4"
- Shipping weight: 2.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.