Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
TheMuxLab 500407 HDMI IR/Receiverallows you to connect HDMI equipment up to 300' (91m) in a point-to-point configuration using 2 Cat5E/6 UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) cables at 1080i resolution. In addition, it supports distance up to 150' (46m) at 1080p deep color via Cat6.
Providing hassle-free cabling solution, the unit connects to DVD, plasma, projectors, monitors, TV, PC, laptops, and servers supporting HDMI. The 500407 HDMI IR/Receiver comes with an IR sensor and a power supply. It is ideal for use in commercial and residential AV systems, classroom projector systems, digital signage, boardroom systems, collaborative PC systems, and medical information systems
What's in the Box
- MuxLab 500407 HDMI IR/Receiver
- IR Sensor
- Power Supply
- Allows you to connect HDMI equipment up to 300
- Supports distance up to 150 ft (46m) at 1080p deep color via Cat6
- Product Dimensions:
- Transmitter: 2.40 x 2.25 x 1.00" (6.1 x 5.7 x 2.5 cm)
- Receiver: 4.50 x 3.00 x 1.25" (11.4 x 7.6 x 3.2 cm)
- Product weight: 2.0 lbs
- Box dimensions: 7.6 x 7 x 3.7"
- Shipping weight: 2.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.