Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
TheMuxLab 500250 Component Video Hub (8 Ports, 110V)allows the distribution of 1 full component video (YPbPr/RGB) source and 1 digital/analog audio source up to 8 ports. Modular RJ45 connectors are provided on both input and output, and the hub can be cascaded up to 2 levels.
The Video Hub can support up to 1000 (305m) at 480i/p via Cat5, up to 500 (152m) at 720p via Cat5, and up to 500 (152m) at 1080i/p via Cat5. In addition to ground loop isolation on each port, it supports digital/analog audio on 4 twisted pairs and can seamlessly integrate with MuxLab Baluns (500050, 500051, 500052, 500053, 500054, 500055, 500056, and 500057 baluns).
Being compatible with DVD players, DVR, AV matrix switchers, DLP projectors, plasmas, monitors, and home theater, the 500250 Component Video Hub is suitable for applications such as digital signage, boardroom systems, residential and commercial multi-display systems, classroom training, retail systems, electronic billboards, electronic signs, video kiosks, point-of-sale displays, and in-store video.
What's in the Box
- MuxLab 500250 Component Video Hub (8 Ports, 110V)
- 3dB Bandwith: Video: DC to 77 MHz. Digital Audio: DC to 52 MHz. Analog Audio: 20 to 20 KHz
- Environment: Component baseband video (YPbPr/RGB) and Digital or Mono Analog Audio
- Withdrawal Force:Video: -0.8 dB @ 4 MHz, Digital Audio: -1.26 dB @ 4MHz, Analogue Audio: 1 dB @ 4 MHz
- Product dimensions (LxWxH): 9.125 x 6.75 x 1.75"
- Product weight: 3.3 lbs
- Box dimensions (LxWxH): 15.7 x 11 x 4.2"
- Shipping weight: 3.4 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.