Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Component / Composite Video ProAV Balun allows one component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal plus one composite video signal to be transmitted via one Cat5e/6 cable for more cost-efficient cabling.
The 500056-Pro features Ethercon RJ45, ruggedized cast aluminum enclosure and built-in 12-inch / 300mm heavy duty AV cable leads for the demanding professional environment. The 500056-Pro may be used in pairs or in conjunction with other MuxLab component video baluns.
- Supports 1080i/p up to 500ft/152m via single Cat5e
- Supports composite video on the fourth twisted pair
- Ethercon RJ45 for cable strain relief
- Ruggedized cast aluminum enclosure
- Heavy-duty built-in cable leads
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 2.7 x 2.6 x 1.9" plus 12" cable lead
- Product weight: 0.54 lbs
- Box dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 3.5 x 2.4"
- Shipping weight: 0.7 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.