Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
TheMuxLab 500042 VGA Balun II (Monitor Side)allows a VGA video display device like the CRT, LCD, plasma screen or a DLP/multimedia projector to be connected to a VGA source (PC / laptop) using Cat5E/6 cable. Capable of receiving SVGA video up to 350' (107m) at 800 x 600 resolution, the monitor side balun uses either a p/n 500041 or a 500042 connector.
The Balun II supports wide-screen formats (16:9, 1366 x 768), and features a reset button and a ground screw. The reset button is meant for sync-sensitive displays (used when the VGA source connected to the display is re-started or re-booted) and the ground screw is needed in case of a yellowish hue on the display screen.
Allowing you to replace the bulky VGA cable by spaceand cost saving Cat5E/6 cable, the VGA Balun II finds wide application in digital signage, meeting rooms, training rooms, classroom visual teaching aids and other audio-video systems. Use of the VGA Balun II (with Cat5E/6 cables) facilitates placing the display device at extended distances from the video source in classroom / training rooms, and helps distribute the display monitors throughout a complex in case of video information set-ups.
- Allows VGA cable to be replaced by Cat5E/6 cable
- Cat5E/6 cables are less bulky, less expensive than VGA cables
- Receives SVGA video (800 x 600 pixels) up to 350' (107m)
- Works with any equipment that supports VGA, XGA, or SVGA signals - PCs, laptops, multimedia projectors, CRT / LCD monitors, plasma displays, VGA signal boosters / signal splitters / scan converters
- Hook and loop fastener mount pad included
- Product dimensions: 2.4 x 2.25 x 1.0"and 6" LeadProduct weight: 3.9 oz
- Box dimensions (L x W x H): 9 x 6 x 1"
- Shipping weight: 0.2 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.