Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The QS J-Box power supply (QSPS-J-1-50) is a 24 V hard wired power supply that is used with Lutron QS lighting and shading devices. The J-Box power supply is mounted on a 4 inch square junction box. The power supply is protected electronically in the event of a output miswire, and will automatically reset when wiring is corrected.
Features 24 V- power supply that provides power to shades, keypads, and accessories, simple wiring scheme uses 4-conductor, low voltage link to provide power and communication for both QS electronic drive units (EDUs) and seeTouchR QS keypads. Flexible wiring topology for easy installation and integration. Form factor allows the power supply to be hidden in utility spaces.
What's in the Box
- Lutron QSPS-J-1-50 QS J-Box 24V Power Supply
- Input Voltage : 120 V~
- Input Current: 1 A
- Output Voltage: 24 VOperating Frequency - 50/60 Hz
- ESD Protection: +/-) 16 kV
- Output Miswire Protection: Electronic Automatic Reset
- Thermal Protection: Electronic Automatic Reset
- Wiring: Must be installed by a qualified electrician
- Primary Wires: Three 6 in. 18 AWG flying leads with wire connectors
- Main/Supply Wiring: 4-18 AWG and rated at least 75 C
- Output Wiring:
- 4-conductor (power and communication; COM, +24 V, MUX, _) 12-18 AWG stranded, twisted/shielded
- Output Connections: Terminal Blocks
- Weight: 1.1 lb (0.495 kg)
- Regulatory: cULus 1310 Class 2 (File # E342153)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.