Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Pico wireless control is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control Maestro Wireless dimmers, lamp dimmers, and switches. The Pico wireless control can function as a tabletop control on a pedestal, a lightweight handheld remote, a control clipped to a car visor, or it can be wall-mounted with or without a Lutron® Claro® faceplate, to mimic a traditional keypad. The battery operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
- Provides control for Maestro Wireless dimmers and switches, allowing users to:
- Raise and lower lighting levels (MRF2-3BRL-L, MRF2-2BRL-L)
- Recall favorite lighting levels • Control available in 8 colors to suit a variety of applications
- Easy configuration for use as a handheld control, car visor control, wall-mount control, or table top control with use of the optional pedestal
- Simply installed in a 1-gang, 2-gang or multi-gang installation with the included wall mount adapter and mounting template
- Tabletop pedestal available in black and white
- Battery powered control requires no wiring
- Control provided with the battery included
- Can provide control to up to ten (10) Maestro Wireless dimmers, switches and lamp dimmers within a 100 ft (30 m) line of sight or 30 ft (9 m) through walls range
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.