Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- (1) L-BDGPRO2-WH Wireless Smart Bridge Pro - White
- (1) P-PKG1P-WH Smart Home Plug-in Lamp Dimmer Switch and Pico Remote Kit - White
Wireless Smart Bridge Pro
- The Caseta Smart Bridge Pro with HomeKit technology from Lutron enables control of lights, shades, and temperature using the Lutron app Compatible with Caseta Wireless dimmers and switches, Serena battery-powered shades, and Honeywell WiFi thermostats. It is easy to install - just plug it in and connect to your WiFi router!
- The Smart Bridge PRO allow for setup, control, and monitoring of Caseta Wireless devices and Lutron wireless shades from a smartphone or tablet using the Lutron App.
- Supports Siri and Apple HomeKit technology
- Integration with select top brand security systems and A/V remote controls.
- Supports up to 75 wireless devices (Caseta Wireless dimmers, plug-in dimmers, and switches, Pico remote controls, wireless shades). Smart Bridge/Smart Bridge PRO counts as one device.
- Scene control via the Lutron App.
- Connects to Wi-Fi router via Ethernet.
- Control outside the app via widgets (iOS and Android).
- The Lutron App is required for setup and use with the Smart Bridge/Smart Bridge PRO.
- Supports Caseta Wireless devices, Serena shades, and Pico remote controls.
- Manufacturer SKU: L-BDGPRO2-WH
Smart Home Plug-in Lamp Dimmer Switch and Pico Remote
- Conveniently create just the right light for reading, watching TV, or entertaining, with the Lutron Caseta Wireless plug in lamp dimmer and Pico remote control. The plug in lamp dimmer simply plugs into a standard outlet and can be used with up to two lamps. Control the lights from anywhere in the room by using the Pico remote control either in your hand, on a tabletop pedestal (sold separately) or by mounting the remote directly to the wall. The remote lets you turn lights on/off as well as brighten or dim them. The remote also includes a button for saving your favorite light level. This dimmer works with up to 300 watts of incandescent or halogen, 100 watts of dimmable LED or dimmable CFL. This kit includes one plug in dimmer and one Pico remote control. Pico takes (1) CR2032 battery, included in remote.
- Set lights to automatically adjust with changing seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; you can also enable the smart away feature to randomly turn your lights on and off to look like you're home even if you're away (smart bridge, LBDG2WH, required).
- Caseta connects with more leading smart home devices including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Serena shades and Sonos than any other smart lighting control brand (smart bridge required).
- Caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways via the free Lutron app, your voice or from the switch; you can create personalized schedules to turn on, off or dim lights at set times to best fit your everyday routines or activate favorite lighting scenes with the touch of a button (smart bridge required).
- One Caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; make many bulbs smart, even your existing bulbs; get smart control of multiple styles of dimmable LED, incandescent and halogen bulbs.
- Simply plugs into a standard outlet and can be used with up to 2 floor or table lamps.
- Use the included wireless Pico remote to turn your lights on, off or dim and brighten with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home.
- Create a 3-way by mounting the included Pico to almost any wall surface without cutting holes or pulling wire, with a Pico wallmount bracket (PICOWBxADAPT sold separately); you can also replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the bracket and Pico over the backbox.
- Manufacturer SKU: P-PKG1P-WH
Additional Features of the Lutron Smart Bridge Pro2:
Now Works With Apple HomeKit
Add convenience and simplicity to everyday life by using Siri to control your lights. Turn all your lights off before going to bed by telling Siri to "turn my lights offÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â.
Lutron App for Apple Watch
Dim your lights to just the right level for movie night. Open your shades while you're flipping pancakes for breakfast. Or, set back your thermostat from the office. You can do it all from your wrist using the Lutron app on your Apple Watch.
New Lutron App Features
The Lutron app has recently been updated to include new features like geofencing, which allows you to automatically turn your lights on or off as you arrive or leave home, and a widget feature that allows you to set a scene from your phone without even having to unlock it or launch the app. The updated app is available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.