Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
MX44-4KUHDE is a 4x4 HDMI Matrix with resolutions supported up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit and HDCP 2.2 compatibility. It allows four sources to be distributed or switched to four HDMI displays simultaneously. MX44-4KUHDE also provides de-embedded analog audio output from each HDMI output.
MX44-4KUHDE Matrix can be controlled by front panel buttons, IR, RS232 and LAN control with Telnet API and Web UI. Independent DIP switches are also provided for advanced EDID management.
Designed for 1U rack mount and stand-alone installation, this matrix offers an Ultra HD A/V switching and distribution solution ideal for a variety of applications, such as offices, schools, conference rooms, hotels, etc.
- 4 HDMI Input x 4 HDMI Output
- Delivers high performance, reliable HDMI signal matrix switching
- Fast input selection switching eliminates video blinking in other zones
- Eliminates long wait times caused by handshaking and HDCP key validation for an uninterrupted viewing experience in all zones
- Third party control drivers for Control 4, RTI, URC and Elan
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby Vision
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0a specification
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection v2.2
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a displays EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- HDCP compliance can be disengaged through Web interface or a control system
- Extracts HDMI two-channel PCM audio to an unbalanced analog audio output that is outputted to a corresponding audio output tied to the HDMI output.
- Includes a convenient handheld IR remote control
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, matrix switching, EDID and HDCP management, and audio
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
- Supports 2 channel or 5.1 multi-channel PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Surround to HDMI outputs
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a residential or professional audio system
- Matrix switcher can conveniently be controlled, configured, and monitored from the front panel
- Provides easy setup, user operation, and troubleshooting
- Rack mountable 1U, full-rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack mounted systems with included 19" rack mount brackets
- 3 year warranty
- Input/Output Connections
- 4 x HDMI IN
- 4 x HDMI OUT 4
- 4 x AUDIO OUT
- 1 x IR EXT.
- 1 x LAN
- 1 x RS232 DB9 port
- 1 x AC IN
- Input/Output Video Type
- HDMI with HDR
- HDCP 2.2
- Input/Output Resolution Supported 800x600*8 , 848x480*8 , 1024x768*8 , 1280x768*8 , 1280x800*8 , 1280x960*8 , 1280x1024*8 , 1360x768*8 , 1366x768*8 , 1440x900*8 , 1600x900*8 , 1600x1200*8 , 1680x1050*8 , 1920x1200*8 , 2048x1152*8 , 3840x21602*(3,5,8) , 4096x21602*8 720x480*8 (480p), 720x576*6 (576p), 1280x720*6 (720p50), 1280x720*8 (720p60), 1920x1080*6 (1080p50), 1920x1080*8 (1080p60) *(1=at 23.98 Hz, 2=at 24 Hz, 3=at 25 Hz, 4=at 29.97 Hz, 5=at 30 Hz, 6=at 50 Hz, 7=at 59.94 Hz, 8=60 Hz)
- Audio Format
- HDMI: Fully supports HDMI audio formats in HDMI 2.0 specification;
- L/R Analog AUDIO OUT: PCM 2.0
- Control Method Front panel button, IR, RS232, LAN (Telnet API & Web UI)
- Operating Temperature/RH 32°F ~ 113°F (0°C ~ 45°C) 10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature/RH -4°F ~ 158°F (-20°C ~ 70°C) 10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
- ESD Protection Human-body model: ±8kV (air-gap discharge)/ ±4kV (contact discharge)
- Power Supply AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max) 1018P: 22W; 4K: 27.50W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 440mm x 300mm x 43.5mm/ 17.32"" x 11.81"" x 1.71""
- Product Net Weight 3.58kg/7.89lb
- Rack Space Required 1U
- Certification CE, FCC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.