Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Expand your Linear EN gate or door telephone entry access system to two more doors with the add-on Linear EN-EXN stand-alone access node from North Shore Commercial Door. You can add two additional access points to the same property with this secondary access control device for gated communities, parking garages, offices, apartments, hotels, motels or other facilities.
The EN-EXN by Linear, which has no screen or keypad, includes a sturdy metal cover that has a mechanical tamper switch to prevent tampering, six knockouts and a keyed lock setup. Four relay outputs can be programmed to control door and gate operators, barrier gates, magnetic locks or electric door strikes. This is a network-ready device that can be connected with other devices through a LAN connection. Its compatible with Linear EN-24A4, EN-2Mr, EN2A7, EN-2M7, EN-2A10 and EN2M10 access controls.
- Expands Linear EN Series gate/door access telephone entry system to two more doors or gates at same facility or property
- Mechanical tamper-resistant switch on metal cover
- Includes 6 knocks and keyed lock setup
- No screen or keypad
- Compatible with Linear EN models: EN-24A4, EN-2Mr, EN2A7, EN-2M7, EN-2A10, EN2M10
- Network-ready for LAN connection
- 4 relay outputs to program to control door or gate operators, barrier gates, magnetic locks, electric door strikes
- Optional access control event logging, access time restriction and other administrative functions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.