Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Atlas-X1 Cat 6 Component-Rated Shielded QuickPort Jack supports 1000BASE-T networks. The shielded jack provides superior alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression and protects critical data from potential EMI/RFI (electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference). The jack is part of a complete Atlas-X1 Cat 6 shielded system ideal for government, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, gaming, and other environments where EMI/RFI and/or security may be a concern.
- Independentl y tested and guaranteed to exceed all component, permanent link, and channel margins
- Patented Retention Force Technology (RFT) protects against tine damage from 4- or 6-pin plugs
- Shielding provides EMI/RFI protection, signal isolation, and excellent alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression
- Unique design supports tool-free termination/re-termination and requires no specialized termination tool
- Short connector design supports a wider range of applications (e.g. shallow boxes, enclosures, bend radius, etc.)
- Terminates from 26 to 22-gauge solid or stranded conductors for use on various cable types
- Robust IDCs can withstand 20 re-termination cycles and connector contacts are tested for 750 plug-mating cycles to ensure system longevity
- Available in 13 ANSI/TIA-606-B compatible colors for color coding or organization
- Interchangeable icons (voice, data, A/V, and blank, color coded to match the jack face) available separately for easy identification and tracking of data, voice, or other functions
- Jack with internal shutter is available to protect against dust and debris