Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Klein Tools AEPJS1 is a powered speaker that provides high-quality sound for smart phones, tablets, computers and other audio devices via a wireless connection or wired auxiliary input. It answers calls hands free with the built-in speakerphone and can be magnetically attached to any steel surface, attached to Klein's Lighted Tool Bag (Cat. No. 55431), mounted to a standard 1/4-20 tripod, attached to a lanyard, or simply stood up on any solid, level surface.
- Connects wirelessly or via a wired auxiliary input
- 32.8-foot (10 m) connectivity range (in open space)
- 10-Hour battery life
- Drop protected up to 6.6-foot (2 m)
- Powerful rear magnet holds speaker to metal surfaces (panels, ducts, etc.)
- Twist-lock flange mounts to Klein's Lighted Tool Bag (Cat. No. 55431)
- 1/4-20 threaded mount on bottom allows attachment to any standard tripod
- Rated IP45 water/dust resistant
- Able to answer calls hands-free with the built-in speakerphone
- Includes 1/8-Inch (3.5 mm) stereo auxiliary cable and micro USB-to-standard USB charging cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.