Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The KD-IRKIT300 is the central control and amplification unit for your IR system. The KD-IRKIT300 device connects IR receivers and emitters, extending the IR system interface to audio/video components and is capable of supporting two (2) IR receivers and up to four (4) IR emitters with the ability of expansion by connecting multiple units together.
The IR System - Connecting Block W/ IR emitters & receivers from Key Digital features:
- Includes 1 Connecting Block, 4 IR Emitters, 1 IR Receiver and 1 Power Supply
- Emitter output supports up to four (4) emitters
- Accommodates cable runs up to 1000'. Cat5 cabling is recommended for lengthy IR Emitter distances
- Accepts total of two (2) IR Receivers
- Handles virtually all standard remote controls
- Capable of sending status signals to power and peripheral devices by utilizing the Status In jack
- Manufacturer SKU:KD-IRKIT300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.