Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
HDMI Extender, Booster & Buffer of EDID with built-in Audio De-Embedder of Digital Coaxial & Analog L/R, supports HDCP 2.2, TMDS, HPD, Ultra HD/4K
- Extension: b> Capable of extending UHD/4K and 1080p resolution up to 75 ft. / 23 m. in and 75 ft. / 23 m. out (150 ft. / 46 m. total)
- HDMI Correction: Resolves common HDMI integration obstacles such as HDCP, EDID, HPD, and audio breakout
- Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA resolutions up to Ultra HD/4K, 3D and 1080p/60 (60Hz & 50Hz)
- 4K/Ultra HD: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4 or 60Hz at 4:2:0.
- HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2
- HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels. For some sources KD-HDFIX22 is needed to pass HDR10.
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the HDMI input is de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) and/or Analog L/R audio output
- Auto-EQ: Precise signal equalization applied to input and output signals automatically delivers best possible picture quality
- EDID Control: 15 internal EDID tables or EDID copy from output/display
- Forced HPD: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input device
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 2.2 technologies.
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP transparency from Display to Source
- RS-232 Controllable: Control of unit and connectivity status
- CEC Support: For inter-device control between main input and output HDMI channel
- Deep Color Support: Up to 16 bits/color at 1080p/60
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.