Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The VT4883 Subcompact Dual 12" Cardioid-Arrayable Subwoofer Line Array Element is a companion low frequency extension for the VT4886 subcompact 3-way enclosure. Designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of sub-low frequencies for a wide variety of live music and A/V support applications, typical uses include concert audio and multi-media presentations of all types.
- Dual 12" long-excursion, Differential Drive low-frequency transducers.
- Advanced Technology Components: Differential Drive, technology, Dual Neodymium Magnets, Dual Voice Coils, Direct Cooled
- Reverse-arrayable for implementation of gradient cardioid subwoofer configurations
- JBL PlyMax engineered wood materials provide rigid, yet lightweight enclosure
- Rugged DuraFlex exterior finish; weather-resistant components
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E. suspension system with premium heat-treated alloys
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz - 300 Hz
- Product dimensions: H 15.7" x W 22.8" x D 25.3"
- Product weight: 65 lbs
- Box dimensions: W23" x H 18" x D 27.5"
- Shipping weight: 78lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.