Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Drawing from the award-winning industrial design of the Jamo Custom 400 Series, the IW 206 FG espouses high performance audio with high design, while the flat magnetic paintable grille allows it to disappear completely into its environment. It's a powerful speaker, recommended for larger living areas or rooms where you really want to turn up the volume.
The IW 206 FG features a 6.5" Injected Molded Graphite woofer for exceptional low frequency response with incredibly low distortion. A 1" Polymer Soft Dome tweeter reproduces mid and high frequencies with precision, detail, and clarity without harshness at high volumes.
- DTT (Decoupled Tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion
- Pivot tweeter for user-customizable directivity and limitless placement options
- Tweeter bridge for complete ease of install and maximum baffle rigidity
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room
- Woofer (mm/in): 165 / 6.5 IMG
- System Type : 2-way In-Wall
- Tweeter (mm/in): 25 / 1 Polymer Soft Dome Pivot Tweeter with DTT Technology
- Hole dimensions (inches, HxWxD): 11.5 x 7.9 inches
- Product dimensions (inches, HxWxD): 12.8 x 9.1 x 4.2 inches
- Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term): 55 / 110
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 68 - 21,000
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Grille: Flat Magnetic Paintable
- Shipping weight: 6 pounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.