Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Honeywell is focused on providing best alarm communication solutions for security industry. Alternative communication methods are critical in the marketplace due to VoIP, migration from POTS and global growth of digital networks.Transmission Protocols
Honeywells IntelliPath Series communicators provide seamless, reliable coverage by automatically choosing the best signal in the area and self-adjusting as necessary. The following wireless communication protocols are supported:
- HSPA+ (4G )
- HSPA (HSDPA & HSUPA) (3G)
- EDGE (2G)
- GPRS (2G)
This groundbreaking communications solution offers full data reporting and uploading/downloading with most Honeywell control panels. In addition, with onboard zone inputs and optional dialer capture capability, were compatible with other manufacturers security panels as well. Honeywell communication products and control panels combine to make installations faster and easier. All signals are delivered to Honeywells AlarmNet Network Control Center, which routes the information to the appropriate central station. The state-of-the-art AlarmNet Network Control Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet has ability to route messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 PLUS services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery.
- Multi-GSM platform compability: 2G, 3G and 4G
- Full Contact ID or ADEMCO High-Speed Reporting: Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell control panels or combined with optional dialer capture for non-ECP capable control panels.
- 256-bit AES Encryption: Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications.
- Upload/Download: Available with select Honeywell control panels. Requires Compass version 220.127.116.11a or higher.
- Integration: Quick and easy installation of cellular communicator for VISTATM and LYNX controls.
- Dynamic Signaling with Certain Honeywell Control Panels: Provides management of control panel dialer and digital cellular communicator. Programmable priority and delays determine signal path.
- Diagnostic LEDs: Provide signal strength and status indications.
- QOS: Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path.
- Web-Based Programming: Allows complete interactive programming from AlarmNet Direct.
- Intelligent Supervision: Any message generated serves as a supervision message per optional 24 hour or 30 day intervals. This feature effectively limits required messages to be sent.
- Remote Services Capability: Optional Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services value-added web-based or SMS system control as well as e-mail notification of system events. Not available with iGSMHS4G.
- Two-way Voice Transport: GSM voice channel capable to allow two-way voice session in conjunction with an audio verification system (U.S. and Canada only).
- Line Security: Approved for line security applications with 200-second supervision intervals (iGSMHS4G).
|Package Dimensions||14.8 x 12.2 x 3.8 inches|
|Item Weight||5.4 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||5.4 pounds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.