Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Designed with the installer in mind these high performance small form factor motion detectors offer a trouble-free out of the box experience to simplify the install process and reduce install time. With the passive infrared IS3035 and IS3050 and DUAL TEC DT8035 and DT8050 optimum performance is achieved using custom developed extended range Fresnel optics look down cover and wall tamper and selectable pet immunity. Leading edge sensing technologies and a wide range of models to suit the requirements of most applications Honeywell’s family of IS3000 and DT8000 motion detectors will maximize intruder detection while diminishing false alarms.
- Sleek Sturdy Housing
- The sleek sturdy housing blends with any residential or commercial interior and is constructed of ABS plastic for superior shock and impact protection. It contains a convenient wiring channel knockouts for mounting and wiring and easy access to terminals. Mounting screws are located in the rear cover— enabling easier installation.
- Sealed Optics and Electronics
- The optics and electronics are assembled into the front enclosure and sealed with a protective cover to prevent damage during installation. The sealed optical chamber also prevents drafts and insects from affecting the detector.
- Integrated Screw Retention Features
- To mount the detector on the wall the installer will insert the screw in the integrated mounting feature where it will be automatically held in place making mounting the detector easy and quick.
- Uniform Sensitivity Optics
- The custom designed Fresnel lens provides the same sensitivity for human targets at the edge of the pattern as exists directly in front of the detector giving these detectors consistent coverage throughout the protected area. Shorter precision focal lengths mean superior optics and detection.
- Wall-to-Wall Coverage
- Wide and long detection coverage with look-down zone for coverage range protection that exceeds similar products in the market.
- Advanced DualCore Signal Processing (DUAL TEC)
- DualCore signal processing analyzes PIR and microwave signals through the microcontroller. It supports a multitude of advanced functions including concurrent diagnostics digital fluorescent light interference filter digital adaptive microwave threshold adaptive baselines and bidirectional temperature compensation.
- Superior Detection and False Alarm Immunity
- The IS3000 and DT8000 detectors provide superior protection against false alarms without sacrificing catch performance.
- Pet-friendly Selectivity
- Installers can turn pet immunity on or off with the flip of a DIP switch. When pet immunity is enabled the detector can distinguish between signals caused by humans and signals caused by pets up to 100lbs.
- Selectable Look Down
- Provides better coverage up close with multiple zones in the look-down area. Look down is switch selectable.
- PIR White Light Immunity
- A patented black bug guard reduces false alarms by providing 6 500 lux of white light immunity. This helps reduce false alarm problems caused by lights flashlights or reflective objects.
- Flashlight Walk Test
- Reduces installation time as the walk test can be enabled by simply waving a flashlight at the detector. Automatically times out.
- Flexible Mountings
- The IS3000 and DT8000 motion detectors mount on walls or in corners with heights from 69" - 89" (2.1 m - 2.7 m). The IS3000 and DT8000 family works with the SMB10 family of swivel brackets.
|Dimensions||3.86" H x 2.24" W x 1.71" D (9.8 cm H x 5.7 cm W x 4.35 cm D)|
|Weight||3.6 oz/102 g (net weight)|
|Operating Temperature||14?F to 131?F (-10?C to 55?C)|
|Relative Humidity||5 to 93% non-condensing|
|Temperature Compensation||Advanced Dual Slope|
|Range||40' x 56' (12m x 17m)|
|Power Requirements||UL: 9.0 - 15VDC, 15mA typical, 17mA maximum; AC Riplle: 3V peak-to-peak at nominal 12VDC|
|Quick Warm Up||Less than 30 seconds|
|Mounting Height||7.5 ft/2.3m optimal|
|Alarm Relay||Energized Form A; 30 mA, 25VDC, 22 Ohms resistance maximium. Alarm Relay Duration: 3 seconds|
|Tampers||Form A/30 mA @25VDC - Cover & Wall (NC with cover installed)|
|RFI Immuity||20V/m 10-1000 MHz, 15V/m 1000-2700 MHz|
|PIR White Light Immunity||6,500 Lux typical|
|Pet Immunity||Up to 100 lbs./45kg|
|Fluorescent Light Filter||50 Hz/60 Hz|
|Microwave Frequency||10.525 GHz|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.