Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Honeywell 5800WAVE is a fully wireless siren that provides periodic status information and battery back up for an added level of performance and protection. The flexible design simplifies installation, saves time and installs in seconds at any location without the need to run wires. System status is shown on the 5800WAVE with three LEDs directly on the front of the unit. The 5800WAVE transmits status, tamper, low battery, supervisory and AC signals.
Keep in mind the 5800WAVE may be used with the LYNXR Rev 10 or higher (with RF enrollment) and all newer LYNX self-contained controls or with any other control that supports a 5883H or 6150/616060RF transceiver modules. On partitioned panels, you can have the alarm sound follow the partition the 5800TM module, in the 5883, is assigned to. On panels where the TM in the 5883 can not be assigned to a partition (such as the 20P family), you will only get the alarm of Partition One.
- Siren output level is 95 dB at three meters
- Transmits module status, including mounting tamper, low battery and AC loss to the control panel
- LEDs show system status of the device
- AC powered with a rechargeable 12 hour battery backup
- Plugs in to any standard duplex receptacle and installs in seconds
- Provides temporal pulse sounding for fire alarms
- Lowers labor costs and saves time
- Simplifies installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.