Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Global Cache iTach Flex IP with PoE simplifies a Flex IP installation by cutting out the need for a separate power supply. Power is delivered over the Ethernet cable, allowing flexible installs even where a power outlet isn't available. The iTach Flex IP adds IP control to nearly any electronic device, so you can control that device over the Internet using your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Automate events and control it from anywhere! The iTach Flex system comprises two components: the included IP-enabling module (hardwired, with RJ45 port) and a connecting Flex Link cable (sold separately). Flex Link cables come in a variety of configurations (RS-232, IR, contact closure) to support almost any device. The cable connects to your IP module via the 3.5mm jack, and connects to your device via the appropriate connector. Once connected, the iTach Flex offers remote control with apps in the iTunes Store and Android Marketplace. The unit includes a 4MB flash drive for local memory, allowing you to store web pages and files. Files are accessible from any location, on or outside the network, and allow for web page control of devices.
Global Cach Flex-IP(P) iTach Flex Features:
- Connects almost any electrical device to a wired Ethernet network via RJ45
- Access, monitor, automate, and control standalone equipment
- Powered over Ethernet
- Smart end-points enhance and connect standalone devices
- 3.5mm jack supports almost any protocol using Flex Link cable
- Built-in HTTP support for simple network connectivity
- Product dimensions: 2.58 L x 1.22 W x 0.82 H
- Product weight: 1 pound
- Manufacturer SKU: FLEX-IP(P)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.