Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Monitor the open/closed status of a pair of isolated contacts (such as a relay or switch) using your iTach with the Global Cach iTach Contact Closure Sensor Cable. Perfect for detecting contact closure on door strikes, thermostats, security contacts, pushbuttons, drapery controllers and more, the sensor provides quick, almost immediate indication of a contact closure via asymmetric reaction time, while filtering out subsequence contact chatter or bounce to prevent multiple false signals. According to the asymmetric reaction configuration, a contact or switch must be closed at least 3mS before an output is indicated, and must remain open for at least 50mS before an output is not indicated.
- Detects the open/closed status of a pair of isolated contacts
- Ideal for monitoring a relay/switch (door strike, thermostat, etc.)
- Provides quick, almost immediate indication
- De-bounce helps prevent multiple false signals
- 3.5mm jack plugs into a Global Cach iTach controller
The IT-SC1 iTach Contact Closure Sensor from Global Cach:
- Closed Output Trigger: Closed minimum 3mS before an output is indicated
- Open Output Trigger: Open minimum 50mS before an output is not indicated
- Cable/Connector: 6 feet (1.8 meters), tinned leads for contacts and 3.5 mm stereo plug to an iTach
- Warranty: 30-Day supplied by Dave.Deals
- Manufacturer Part #: IT-SC1
NOTE: Requires a compatible iTach controller (sold separately).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.